After pouring out countless savings for teeth whitening kits that don’t provide you with the results you’re looking for, it makes sense that you want a better treatment alternative. Having a stained and discolored smile can majorly impact your self-esteem and confidence, keeping you from proudly letting your joy and excitement show by revealing your smile. Zoom! Teeth Whitening in Jacksonville offers fast, effective, and safe results that you can count on. Read on to learn how you can transform your smile into one of your new favorite traits.
What Causes Your Teeth to Stain?
There are many factors that go into why your teeth look stained or discolored—some of which are preventable, and some that are simply out of your control. Knowing the primary causes can help you avoid future discoloration after treatment. Here are some habits and conditions that can cause a smile to turn yellow:
- Stain-Causing Foods & Drinks: Beverages and snacks such as coffee, black tea, red wine, and tomato-based sauces are all rich in tannins. These are stain-causing compounds that attach themselves to plaque and cause your teeth to appear discolored.
- Tobacco Use: Chewing and smoking tobacco can cause dental discoloration.
- Poor Dental Hygiene: Forgetting to brush and floss can cause teeth to appear yellow.
- Illnesses or Disease: Certain diseases and illnesses can affect enamel development and make your teeth look less white.
- Certain Medications: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and antihistamines can cause teeth to stain.
What Makes Zoom! Teeth Whitening So Great?
There are many unique features that distinguish Zoom! Teeth Whitening from other treatment systems. Patients commonly visit their cosmetic dentist for this advanced and highly effective treatment for some of the following reasons:
- The Zoom! Teeth Whitening light produces minimal heat, which is less uncomfortable for patients than other whitening methods.
- A cost-effective treatment that offers long-lasting results.
- Noticeable results within an hour-long appointment.
- Specially formulated ingredients that won’t cause oral irritation.
Are You a Good Candidate for Zoom! Teeth Whitening?
The best way to learn if you’re a good candidate for Zoom! Teeth Whitening treatment is to schedule a consultation with your cosmetic dentist. They can walk you through the procedure and discuss any possible limitations with you, as well as what benefits the treatment has to offer. That way, you can feel confident in your choice to whiten your teeth using this custom-tailored procedure. The treatment can help reverse stains and discoloration caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Poor dental hygiene
- Tobacco use
- Stain-causing foods and beverages
To start your journey towards a brighter, healthier-looking smile that you’ll feel proud to let show, contact your cosmetic dentist today. In as little as an hour, you’ll be able to have teeth that are up to eight shades brighter than they were when you walked through your dentist’s doors.
About the Practice
At Dental Center of Jacksonville, our three dentists understand the impact that a smile with cosmetic flaws can have on a patient. That’s why they offer a variety of treatments such as professional Zoom! Teeth Whitening, Lumineers, direct bonding, and porcelain veneers. Using the latest dental technology and treatments, we’re able to transform our patients’ smiles to match their desires. For questions or to schedule a teeth whitening consultation, visit our website or call 904-262-9466.